Skip to main content

Mu'az you're wonderful

Mu'az bin mohd izzul hazril , when first I know you come into our life, my heart get into so mixed feeling. Between so afraid, so excited, so blank. What should I do. I feel shocked because at first we really not estimate to have you while in college. But Subhanallah Allahuakbar. Allah know everything great to his hamba.

Rancangan Allah adalah sebaik baik rancangan. Alhamdulillah

I really pressure because at first i tought i will extend my study. I really proud with my husband because he never failed to raise me up when I feel so down. He gives so much motivation to me so i can walk again when my feet absolutely on the ground and i cant walk. He stay by myside holding my hand. Said something nice so i can be strong again. Those day was so dramatic back then everything was really not like we planned. Sometimes we late to the class because we need to make check up.

We have to menyorok nyorok becuse my emotion at that time cant bare with too much attention. You know in college life when we are married so many makcik pakcik bawang like to paying attention to what we do. They love to see us like merpati dua sejoli going everywhere together. So we decide to not tell our colleges for that case besides we dont share something not sure right. We dont know future.

Suprisingly they all never know that i was pregnant due to my small figure and i wore so big shirt to sorok you. It not because we hate. But because we hate attention. People love to talk sometime nice but mostly not nice. I hate negativity in my life. In this case only my ketua lecturer for my course know about us. He so nice and let it be secret and give me ''cuti khas'' so i not extend my sem. I love you sir razman. He let me skip like 3 class maybe because i belum habis pantang that time but his class have started.

Ok. Back to cerita asal. Once again subhanallah , Allah is greatest. He put everything very nicely. He ease my way even i got highest grade when i pregnant and answer question paper with no obstacle. He ease everytjing for me. After last question paper that time mu'az only 7month in my tommy. He was so behave. I really got stronger because Allah and for my husband.

Then when i deliver you my baby. At that time my college is in holiday about 2months. I got great rest and families take care of me and everything i want to eat they serve me. How i really appreciate and i never can repay them for the kindest allahuakabar.

19 september 2016 is the day. For this special day i will take another paper to write it down. Most emotionally day it bacame. The journey after you came is not easy but Alhamdulillah Allah have His greatest plan for me and for us.

After my pantang day finish i need to finish my last semester. Allah and His plan so great. I only need to left you one day with tok ibu and tok abah. I went to kelantan by bus alone and izzul waiting there to catch me. I went to kelantan at 10pm and arrived about 5am. Going to class and having discussion for my final project and at the same night i took bus and ging back to kuantan. I finish my final year project with excellet result. Nothing more that i want. Make my parents proud of me.

A student, a wife, a mother, and i finish my study with great result.

Alhamdulillah ya Rabb

Comments