Skip to main content

ismasyairah nowadays

nothing special about my live. proudly have grad and nowadays we ave our sunshine which Mu'az. my soul for today. everything change when he came into our life. everything seems so colourful. alhamdulillah.

alhamdulillah, lives is not easy as we tough. struggle to get money is real. world seems so cruel. when i have mu'az i cant read news about child abuse, and everything about child that we hate to see and too hear. i hope my children your children who read this will be always in Allah guide hopefully Allah will take care of them every second.

now my husband and i need to find money and our lives turn from fully student and today we become employer. think about bill that must be paid. about our sunshine. his diaper, milk, shirt to wear. and how to raise him to be great muslim.

now i was at the office got nothing to do and found this back. yaa i hustle to catch this diary back then. Lol me.

Comments