Skip to main content

Darkside

Become one of the positive person is not hard but not easy. I glad i have a mom and a husband to hear for what i want to spill out. To be me is never easy.

Not all people like or love me. I knew. For certain people they just so close but it was hard to chit chat along.

I thought it was easy to ignore when people we thought they trust us but they just not.

I just forgive but to forget just really hard. Or i think i never have a girl sibling end up i dont know how to treat em.

Girl just to complex to understand. Even if imagine i really cannot cope living like that. Not care about others feeling. Not talk to siblings. Not helping mom  in settle house even tired at work. Mom is not maid. I want to slap her face.

Ok now. I want to become positive. Let just Allah pay for what she done. I not even care. Let me just living my life. I dont want to care.

I will treat my sibling well. I want to laught with them. Enjoying food together. Take selfie. Powww each other money. Lets sometimes fight and second after let laugh. I just praise to Allah my siblings just very nice to each other.

Comments