Skip to main content

kehidupan :')


"when life change to be harder. changes yourself to be strong"


having such a great two weeks. o yeah! theres so much things happened. have a joy. have a shit.and all come in just two weeks! yeah! its such a great dumb week. i create all my fun .want it or not i just need to face next day with a new spirit. great to knew that another is talking shit behind us. nice to know that someone making u as a friend because they keep something inside them. nice to have a friend that make u down and think like u have no pride at all. heh :') u are the gretest friend i ever had. talking nice to what i called my monster but it sokay nothing effect me much because i knew his mine "hahahahah". thanks to Him show me what is the real meaning of friends. even after all those things had happened i still can laugh, i still have my real life. noting effect me much. *smirk* thats what we call life. thanks to those who give me such a great experience being in this funny thing.



terima kasih untuk pengalaman yang mengajar aku untuk menjadi lebih matang.

Comments